• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues activating prodad Mercalli v4 in CC 2018

New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone having issues activating Mercalli v4 with Premiere Pro 12.1.1? I'm getting an error message that tells me to check the firewall settings of the program but I can't find any info on configuring Adobe permissions for third party plugins.

MacOS Sierra version 10.12.6

MacBook Pro 15-in (2016)

Processor: 2.6 Ghz Intel Core i7

Memory: 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3

Graphics: Radeon Pro 450 2048 MB

Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB

It says the license has been activated and the connection was made

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.33.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 11.33.17 AM.png

But this is the message I get when I enter the activation code.

This message is coming up for both the Stabilizer and the CMOS fixer when applying the respective activation codes. I have also contacted Mercalli directly about this problem but any further help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 28, 2018 Aug 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I purchased V4 for Adobe CC a while back (when it first was released).

I had no problem with installation, but the product did not work correctly.

It was not really usable. Customer support basically said that yes there were problems with the Premier version and that I should use the V4 SAL product.

And now, for some time it looks like they no longer offer a V4 plug-in for Adobe, only Edius and Vegas.

It's a mystery what the problem is, but it seems like the V4 plug-in is at a dead end for Adobe users.

I should mention that the V4 SAL product works like magic- much better than V2 on difficult problems.

It's just slower with export & then import of the stabilized clip, but wow, it's worth the time when you need it.

My current workflow is to continue to use V2 plug-in on the Premiere timeline clips and V4 SAL for the occasional difficult problem.

Maybe they're working on a V5 plug-in for Adobe for the near future...

I hope so. It's a great product that I've used for years

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines