• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC prospective user Subscription question

New Here ,
May 11, 2018 May 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I see that I can run out of cloud storage quickly.  Its be more cost effective to use CC for active projects and Classic for less active projects or for features not yet available in CC. Can I easily transfer photos and or edits between LR CC to LR CC Classic?
  2. I may need to be away for periods of time where I would not be working on my photos.  Can I temporarily suspend the subscription service till Im back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question 2:

It depends.

With an annual plan that's monthly or yearly paid you can't suspend.

With a month to month plan you can, but but this plan is much more expensive.

Read more: Legal subscription terms | Adobe

Fenja

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about Lightroom Classic CC or Lightroom CC? These two are different (despite the similar name) and have different amounts of cloud space. Lightroom CC vs. Lightroom Classic CC | Adobe

I do not think you can suspend your subscription, despite what was said above. Lightroom Classic CC can work with your photos while offline (I don't think Lightroom CC can work with your photos while you are offline ,but I'm not sure.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

>I don't think Lightroom CC can work with your photos while you are offline ,but I'm not sure.

It can if they have been downloaded before (or are still on the drive because you imported them on the same machine) and are in the local cache.

For most people Lightroom Classic is the right solution and you can play a bit around with syncing files from Classic to CC or vice versa. Lightroom CC is the right solution if your needs are very modest - i.e. you don't need to print, watermark, have hierarchical keywords, control your exported files, publish to non-adobe web services or any of the 100's of features in Classic that CC misses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines