• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clipping Mask in Captivate 4?

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2009 Feb 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm fairly new to Captivate, so please excuse this and future stupid questions. :)

I've got a slide that has a number of roll over slidelets to show pictures of the various topics that are listed.

Is there a way to make a rectangle in Captivate that acts as a clipping mask? I'd like to make some of my photos larger but not show beyond the border of the rectangle.

Thanks for any help,
Jason
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2009 Feb 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Jason

I think I understand what you are wanting. To do this, try creating an image that is sized identically to your project (or rollover slidelet area if that's what you are using). I would use Microsoft Paint to do this, but you may use any image editor you like. Just create a large image with the area you wish the image to show in the center. Color the outside rectangle as you like, but use a specific solid color in the center. Then insert that image into your slide (or slidelet) in front of everything else. Configure the center color as transparent.

Hopefully this helps you solve it... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources