• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security update....?

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the security update for versions 29.0.0.141 and below.  Does Flash Player version 29.0.0.171 also need the security update then? I was unable to find anything to tell me whether it does or does not. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

29.0.0.171 version is the latest available version of Flash Player.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but that isn't what I asked. I know that is the latest version, but I want to know if there is a security fix that's necessary for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Due to the ubiquity of Flash Player, it is a target for malicious actors, and Adobe recommends always installing the most recent version of Flash Player.

For information on the bug fixes, including security fixes included in version 29.0.0.171, see:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines