• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

About the imac pro and premiere pro 2018

Explorer ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread is about the imac pro and premiere pro 2018. and that precisely the issues I have been having..

I will handle your attempt to discredit me=- line by line

Asking to screen share my computer is not an answer.   and you're a stranger. I should not HAVE TO LET A STRANGER into my computer for ADOBE to consider a problem fixed or help offered.

It really should not have to come to that.

You also told me to "avoid metal until I say its ok to use". metal has been in premiere pro since 2017.. and now im being told to avloid it.. I was also told this by your employee Reg Santo Tomas back in February - "DON'T USE METAL YET" - Have a copy of all of these conversations saved >>

Thats what you call help:  avoid using a Graphics protocol  of which my BRAND NEW iMac Pro is supposed to be optimized for.

I will not be silenced or discredited. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I told you that if you want the highest performance, currently OpenCL is a bit faster.  You got me a couple crash reports and we identified those problems and fixes are under way.  For your other issues you simply said you had problems.  I am happy to help but we need information.

Cheers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not what you said.

One would think the head of Adobe video has better things to do than argue with someone on a forum.

I have the conversations in my chat history.

I do not not need to detail the conversation I heard you talk about me with other Adobe people at NAB nor the treatment I received from some Adobe staff and the random removal from the pre release forums.

I have been discriminated against by Adobe inc because I have been vocal about the defective product that is Premiere Pro 2018

I am one of hundreds of people worldwide who's livelihoods have been damaged by the defective product that is Premiere Pro 2018.

This goes beyond the scope of buggy software. I think a jury would agree with me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I truly am not arguing with you. I  am trying to help you.  We want to make sure you have a great experience with our software.  The problems you are having are real.  But we need to get more information from you to see what is going on.  If you want help we are hear. 

Cheers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find it odd that you are only addressing me - out of all the people in the this thread that have issues.

Why am I so special..

How about your address their concerns line by line.

Unless of course you have a special interest in keeping ME   quiet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jordan,

I responded to you because you addressed me.  Kevin is active in this thread collecting information.  But if there is an issue in here that hasn't been resolved or tracked.  Feel free to update below this post and I will make sure it is tracked.

Cheers

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using an iMac Pro that is so fast it will get girls pregnant but it can't import a freaking file from the media browser of premier due to crashing.  We are about to invoice Adobe for lost time.  Its hours per week at $150 per hour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you grab a crash report and post it here?  You will find it in /Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports/ should say Adobe Premiere Pro CC..crash

Thanks

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JordanEisman,

I heard your issues have improved with the latest update of macOS. Is that so for all these issues you've let us know about? Thanks for any response.

Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 6 months of no solutions - the 10.13.5 update from Apple for Mac OS has fixed about 85% o0f the issues  I was having with Premiere Pro 12.1.1.

The R3D workflow I still believe is for lack of a better word "bad".  Re- linking R3D files is redundant and there is no logic to how Premiere handles the process.

I  mean, am I the only person who right clicks on an offline timeline and selects "re-link" so I can up- ress to the R3D source files?

How has this not been fixed or augmented in the last 3 MAJOR releases of Premiere Pro.

Yet we still have the "merge"clips command. And I cant get playback with scopes up without dropping frame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

its I now july 8 2018

nothing has improved. premiere 12.1.1 and mac os 10.13.5 doesn't matter

pancake timeline editing shits the bed after 10 minutes,

markers disappear from sequences loaded into the source monitor.

Random crash at quit.

Same shit different day.. if you are working on an imac pro in this horrible NLE for more than 15 minutes on anything above 1080p;

you will want to tear your hair out and throw your new imac out the window.

SHAME ON ADOBE for continuing to release garbage that doesn't work..

but wait they are giving us project rush!  Lucky us!

TRASH!

SHAME!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines