Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

URGENT - Project file from other users create glitchy footage

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!

When I receive a project file from another editor, and open the file on my own system - all the linked footage plays and exports very glitchy. I see lines appearing on top of the screen every other frame or so. You can view the problem here fix - YouTube

The crazy thing is when I re-import the used footage into the project, and drag it into the SAME SEQUENCE there is no problem. But I MUST re-import the file, even making the file offline and back online doesn`t work. So basically I would have to go shot by shot and manually replace everything!!!

I tried different sequence settings, tried importing the sequence into different projects, nothing works. I`m clueless to why this is happening! Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi orhansumen,

Is the machine in question a 2013 Mac Pro? If so, have them take the unit to the nearest Apple Store for inspection.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines