• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio not importing with video

New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, im having this problem where i want to import 42 video files into my Premiere pro,

but if i import them all the audio of those vids is not imported with it, it still show an audio bar, but its empty.

if i import one at a time it works perfectly fine, anybody knows how to fix this? i dont wanna import 42 clips all at once

(ive already tried clearing media cache files but didnt work)

Greetings

Jinqs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jinqs,

It seems like an issue with the generation of Media cache. It will take sometime to generate media cache for 42 clips. And waveforms will appear only once the files are confirmed. Please check if there is any progress bar of files getting confirmed in the right bottom corner of the Premiere Pro workspace.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just had the same problem but realized it was something thing really stupid.  I had Unchecked A1 under V1 which stops importing audio into the sequence.

2018-05-22_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines