• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mouse over clickable highlight box

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2009 Feb 16, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got a list of items that I want the users to click on. What I'm trying to do is have it so when they mouse over an item, a highlight box shows up for them to click on.

I tried the rollover slidelet, but it keeps showing a really annoying X in the top right corner and I can't figure out how to disable that.

I made some transparent image buttons in Photoshop and that seems to have worked, but I hope there's an easier way to do it.

Any ideas?
Jason
TOPICS
Getting started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jason

I'd probably use a rollover image for this. Just use a block of color as the image. You could then set the transparency level so it provides a highlight effect.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi again

Another possibility would be to use the Hint caption feature. Since you say the areas are clickable, that would mean you are already using Buttons or Click Boxes. Just enable the hint caption. Remove the hint text and use the More feature to browse to and select the solid block of color for the caption.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources