• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error exporting to html after latest update

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the following error when I export to html with the latest Muse update:

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 1.03.47 PM.png

I have not made any change to the site.  I just updated and did an export to see if there were any quirky things that show up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Hey there,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

Many apologies to find you in this trouble.

However, would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below is the dropbox link for the .muse file.  Thanks for looking into this!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1axevu3qsgv7a5/2018-05-15%20WEBSITE%20babcock%20design.muse?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has something to do with the navigation bar.  If I delete it then it will export fine, but as soon as I add in any type of navigation I get the same error and Muse crashes.  Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

It is a bug in current version of Muse which can be resolved by a simple workaround.

Please refer to this thread - Original property must have a px value.

On your master page reach out to the small breakpoints where there is an accordion set as the menu.

Right click and select "unlock". Select the accordion and you will find that it is set as "stretch to browser width".

Please change it to "responsive" and things should work fine.

Let me know if you still face any issues.

Thanks!

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines