• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro CC 2018 interviews go out of sync when exporting from PrePro or MediaE

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I m edinting a 44 min interview documentary in 4k format. When exporting the timeline some of the sound file interviews go out of sync about 3 to 10 frames. I have tried to find a solution but I hope there is a setting or a switch I haven't figured out to put in right position. Can anyone help?

Exporting format is h.264 and Vimeo 1080 or Vimeo 4k.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How are you watching the exported video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From PC after rendering or harddrive connected to TV monitor. Same problem at the same spots, It is strange that only some of the cuts are out of sync and some are not. I have recorded sound by external microphone connected to Smartphone. Afterwards sound has been synced first and the suitable parts of the interviews are copied to the final timeline.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK.

My best recommendation is to use your phone for making phone calls.  Use proper gear for video/audo production.  A Zoom H1n for recording audio, as an example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for tips. I have a Yamaha audio recorder but I switched to a cell phone because it is easy to use. Cell phone has worked fine and output is 48.000 kHz recording with an external Rode mike. The quality has been good enough. Could this been a reason for unsyncing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ilkkar9352210,

Are you using the most current version of Premiere Pro? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines