• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

getting frustrated with lightroom

New Here ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ever since Adobe performed one of their software update i have been having trouble with lightroom. It has shut down in the middle of my projects numerous of times. Sending crash report is a waste of time cause no one bothers to respond back but a simple message box thanking you for sending it. Anyways, moving on to other issues while trying to crop on a photo in develop for whatever reason the last cropped photo shows up before the photo you are trying to crop pops up and its slow to respond. Recently now trying to send a photo from lightroom to photoshop by using the (Edit in photoshop...2018) is not responding. Oh yeah for some reason my photos do not have the same quality once transferred and yes i calibrated my IMac. Adobe was recommended and love it at first but now so frustrated that i might start looking at other options.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitely sounds wonky... are you on Windows or Mac? Do you have Use GPU checked in Preferences under the performance tab? Can you turn it off and see if the problems persist?

It has shut down in the middle of my projects numerous of times. What were you doing when Lr crashed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will check that when I log back on and let you guys know.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was in the middle of editing. Did shutting down your UGP fix your issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Manny - did you try unchecking use GPU processor in your preferences > performance tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines