Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot import AE-proj to Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys

for some time, it is no longer possible for me to import AE-projects into Adobe Premiere. At the point, Premiere usually asked what composition I want to select from the project, just a loading screen appears.  It can be eliminated via escape or enter. But no import happens on any action. Dynamic link imports no project too.

Need my created compositions into premiere. Can anyone help?

Best regards

Danny

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you have the compatible versions of both programs installed.  Dynamic Link doesn't work across versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2018 May 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim, I think I did.. but I'll try again today considering your advise, because I need to update both of them anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you clear of this issue yet, Danny? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Kevin

unfortunately its still the same problem. Last weeks I could keep my projects running editing the already imported files and copy them into the new projects. Importing new compositions is still not working. Maybe I should completely reinstall Ae and Pr...

Thanks for this little reminder. I almost got used to that compromise. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Danny,

Allow our support agents to assist you. Here's the contact link: Contact Customer Care

Kind Regards,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines