Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème d'enregistrement Lightroom 3

New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je dispose d'une version lightroom 3 acheté en 2012 ainsi que la licence.

Suite à un changement de PC, je l'ai installé sous windows 10. Le logiciel s'est bien installé et fonctionne correctement.

Lors de la phase d'enregistrement du produit, j'obtiens le message suivant : "Échec de la transmission de vos informations d'enregistrement à Adobe. Vérifiez votre connexion internet, puis réessayé. "Contacté téléphoniquement, l'assistance ne peut m'aider, le logiciel n'étant plus supporté par Adobe.

Avez vous une solution à me proposer, hormis le fait de passer à la version CC, bien évidemment.

Merci de votre aide.

Hello,

I have a version lightroom 3 bought in 2012 as well as the license.

Further to a change of PC, I installed him under Windows 10. The software settled down well and works correctly.

During the phase of recording of the product, I obtain the following message: "failure of the transmission of your information of recording to Adobe. Verify your internet connection, then réessayé." Contacted telephonically, the assistance cannot help me, the software not being supported anymore by Adobe.

Have you a solution to propose me, except the fact to pass to the version DC, naturally.

Thank you for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Hi Sandrinec82537314,

As per the description that you have shared, you have upgraded your PC to Windows 10 and you have installed Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 on it which was working fine. While working on it you encountered a message stating "Check your internet connection, then retry." and you couldn't get it fixed by our support team.

I order to proceed with this, please try the steps mentioned in this link: - Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Sandrinec82537314,

As per the description that you have shared, you have upgraded your PC to Windows 10 and you have installed Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 on it which was working fine. While working on it you encountered a message stating "Check your internet connection, then retry." and you couldn't get it fixed by our support team.

I order to proceed with this, please try the steps mentioned in this link: - Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications and update this discussion with the results. We would really appreciate if you could share the screenshot of the error message in case the problem still persists.

Thanks,

Atul_Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines