• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has the Lenovo Yoga X1 the right system requirements for LR/PS?

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

het moederbord van mijn computer begaf het, en ik zou willen weten of mijn laptop de juiste specificaties heeft om  Lightroom Classic CC bewerkingen vlot te laten verlopen;

heel sporadisch ook eens Photoshop. Kan ook wel aansluiten aan extern scherm (24")

In de specificaties systeemvereisten aangegeven door Adobe staat oa.

• 1 GB video-RAM (VRAM). 2 GB VRAM wordt aanbevolen voor grote monitoren met een hoge resolutie, zoals monitoren met een resolutie van 4K of 5K

dat vind ik echter niet terug tussen de specificaties van mijn Lenovo Yoga X1 (2nd gen).

Lenovo X1 Yoga:

TS/Intel Core i7-7500U,

8GB LPDDR3 soldered onboard,

512GB PCIe SSD OPAL2.0,

Intel HD Graphics,

14.0" WQHD (2560x1440) IPS MULTITOUCH, I

ntel 8265AC+BT 2x2, 4G LTE-A Sierra EM7455 ,

FPR, 4cell 56Whr ,

Micro SD Card Slot,

Windows 10 Pro,

720p + Mic,

Dank

An !

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ank,

You can refer the minimum system requirements for Lightroom Classic CC here: Lightroom Classic CC system requirements

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

First, I want to say that the whole idea of seeing if the computer has the minimum stated requirements is absurd. You need a computer that has specs well above the minimum to get any reasonable performance from LR.

The computer described above has a very slow CPU, and a 2560x1440 monitor, which will place additional demands on the CPU. The exact GPU isn't mentioned ("Intel HD Graphics" tells us nothing).

The other factor which affects LR speed is the size (in pixels or megapixels, not megabytes) of the photos themselves. The larger the photo, the more CPU horsepower you will need.

So, my opinion is that this computer is way too underpowered to use with LR unless you are willing to tolerate large amounts of slowness. I would not buy this computer for use with Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines