Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with Headers and Pages

New Here ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue with my header. I have made it on the Master Page and there are no issues whatsoever when I am in Design mode. When I go to preview my website online or in the Preview mode, items in the Header screw up. I understand this is something to do with Pinning but I need to pin the header as I want to keep the header static while scrolling. Images below.

issue 1.pngissue 2.png

As you can see, my logo changes size on the preview (this also happens when I upload the website). This is actually the most tame way it resizes, other times it can completely resize and change position drastically. Please say if I'm not quite explaining the issue properly.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey there,

If I understand correct, you are wanting that all the objects in your site remain the exact same size and proportion as you see them in design mode correct?

In that case I must tell you that being a responsive design you may see a difference in design and your browser, because you design may not alight 100% correctly with your browser size.

This thread should help you with the same - muse design differs from preview​

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

If I understand correct, you are wanting that all the objects in your site remain the exact same size and proportion as you see them in design mode correct?

In that case I must tell you that being a responsive design you may see a difference in design and your browser, because you design may not alight 100% correctly with your browser size.

This thread should help you with the same - muse design differs from preview​

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What is the Zoom setting in your browsers?  It should be at normal (100%) or Ctrl+0 (zero).  See screenshot from Chrome.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines