• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Customer Service Complaint

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm at the end of my rope trying to interact with the representatives in the customer service department. I would like to make a formal complaint specifically about the customer service - but I can't find an email option. Where do you send complaints?

I have an adobe-stock account for work, and in that account, which is under one email address and one phone number, somehow there ended up being two profiles. One is labeled "Personal" and the other is labeled the name of my company. Both had just under 100 credits each. I have no idea why they were separate. In any case, I got a notice recently that the credits were going to expire if I didn't sign up for a subscription. BUT I HAVE ONE. So when I contacted adobe via chat about it, each time the person would act very confused and say that there were not two profiles, then - oh yes, there are two profiles, then - oh you need a team account, then - oh you have a team account, then - well, to fix this, you need to be the team admin, then - oh yeah, you're not the team admin (despite being the only person on the account), then - oh, you need to talk to teams billing to find out who your admin is.

-But somehow, each of the first four conversations took literally 40 minutes. 40 minutes to discover they can't help me. I work, so. I usually have meetings all day and can't sit at my desk for over 30 minutes. So I had to keep leaving the chats. I kept hoping that if I immediately shared the information they needed at the beginning of the chat next time, they could connect me to who I needed to be connected to early on. -Not the case.

So today, I scheduled an hour and ten minutes to deal with this topic. I connected with a chat person who, I couldn't believe it, was even less helpful than each of the chat people before! He adamantly insisted I didn't have a team profile at all, and when I asked to be connected via chat to teams billing chat - he claimed that such a thing doesn't exist.

If it doesn't exist, then why was that every single other chat person's answer?

What the heck am I supposed to do?

Also - how does one make a formal complaint?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Hi there,

I apologize for the troubles that you have been facing with the Adobe services.

I also checked your account and was able to see that under your teams account there are 72 unused licenses for which you would have apparently received an email because once the subscription goes inactive you won't be able to access those licenses.

Additionally, you are unable to contact the support for teams related queries because you are not the admin of the account. Kindly check the private message that I

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 09, 2017 Nov 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Adobe from adobe.com:

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the troubles that you have been facing with the Adobe services.

I also checked your account and was able to see that under your teams account there are 72 unused licenses for which you would have apparently received an email because once the subscription goes inactive you won't be able to access those licenses.

Additionally, you are unable to contact the support for teams related queries because you are not the admin of the account. Kindly check the private message that I have sent to you.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is only helpful if I am able to launch the application....  Which I am not.

I have wasted more than 6 hours of my life trying to get an intelligent answer out of Adobe but instead, have been transferred over 30 times as no matter which department I speak to, it is ALWAYS the wrong one

Never in my 30 years in IT have I come across such shocking customer service, complete lack of concern, tickets closed without being actioned, support personnel hanging up the phone after I spent 50 minutes getting through to them...

At this point, I am looking at cancelling all of my Adobe subscriptions and licences because any time I have to work this hard to get simple customer service, tells me that it's just not worth it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2017 Dec 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not doubt your experience, but I cannot confirm it.

If you have perpetually licensed software, you do not need to cancel. If you have subscription software, you may cancel in accordance of the conditions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 09, 2018 Jun 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe staff

can you email me [private email address removed by moderator]

as I want to cancel my membership

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2018 Jun 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe.com and login into your Adobe id, if you are logged out. Then click "Manage account".

under plans and products, you will find the plans you bought...

...and you can cancel there. Cancellation fees may apply depending on the plan you booked.

(BTW you are not allowed to post your e-mail here. Adobe and any other fora user can contact you, however, via PN.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna,

You may also contact our support team Support FAQ: How can I contact Adobe for support?  for the cancellation requests.

In case you are unable to reach our support team through the above-mentioned link, please see Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The how to make a customer complaint is the 'contact us' pane which does not take one to any option to make a customer complaint - it brought me here via a search for 'customer complaints'. I've had a similar experience to the OP recently and these forum answers appear almost as useless as the customer support chat facility.

That is, no use at all unless you have time to burn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris,

I apologize for the poor experience you had with Adobe Stock services.

Can you please elaborate on your issue so that we can further assist you?

Also, if you are unable to reach our support team through the "contact us" link, please let me know so I can arrange a callback for you.

Regards,

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Twaritar, but I think it’s too much of a waste to reiterate the issue. I’ll attach the transcript of that frustrating chat .

I have lost the slender hope I previously held that Adobe support were in any way competent. From your own support forums I can see my experience is in no way exceptional.

[Contact details removed] It's a bit disturbing that a response to an email is posted on an open forum together with my signature/contact.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marva,

I apologize for the poor support experience. Please allow us some time so that I can review your case history. Appreciate your patience.

Regards

Twarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell me HOW DO I CONTACT ADOBE TO FILE A COMPLAINT..............NOW.............AS IN REAL TIME HONNEY!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good afternoon mr msmillerphoto​,

no need to shout. you just read here: Re: Customer Service Complaint .

have a nice day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2018 Feb 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe customer support is a real joke I have been passed around and spoken to 6 people who all transferred me to the wrong person, this is idiot for suck a big company to be so useless

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry that you are upset, but your comment does not help to understand your problem. If you could specify the problem, may be someone can do something for you. Adobe staff monitors this user to user forum and is very helpful and reactive, if the users are not able to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have retail license for CS5, extended my computer crashed. The tech who reloaded the programs reloaded programs back onto my computer loaded CS6 instead of CS5, (I didn't know this until) every time I use it I get a not genuine pop up. Contacted adobe support and they kept passing me around for the same reason. You explain the problem, give them your name and your serial number, they check it, its genuine, they transfer you. To the correct dept, the so called correct dept tells you they only deal with cloud, they transfer you.  You explain the problem, give them your name and your serial number, they check it, its genuine.This dept is also the wrong dept because they only deal with personal CS5 not retail. They transfer you to tech support. You explain the problem, give them your name and your serial number, they check it, its genuine, they tell you. They are tech support for personal CS5 not retail. There system is down, they cannot transfer you. I give them my number they call back, They then transfer me to tech support for retail. You explain the problem, give them your name and your serial number, they check it, its genuine, they tell you. We are not the right department that deals with this. We will have to transfer you. They then transfer me, to supposed to be tech support for retail. You explain the problem, give them your name and your serial number, they check it, its genuine, they are customer service for personal not retail, at this point I demand to speak with a manager. You explain the problem, give them your name and your serial number, they check it, its genuine, the manager asks for my name and number, she assures me that the correct department will call me back in five mins, she apologizes for all the prior mistakes.  An hour later a guy calls from Adobe. You explain the problem, give them your name and your serial number, they check it, its genuine, he tells me the manager told him to call me to get my info so that he can transfer me to the correct dept. At this point I realize I'm dealing with fools, who have no idea about customer service, and are experts in wasting peoples time. I tell him this is really ridiculous, I spoke with the manager to shop this mess from continuing. At this point he hangs up the phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2018 Mar 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oraven,

I'm sorry that your experience was so bad. Now let me clarify a few points that I thought to read out of your odyssey through the Adobe service departments or that may be needed for further action:

• You have a license for what CS5 product? Photoshop?
    Nb: If your product is Photoshop, I will transfer our conversation to the correct forum, so you can get support from the Photoshop community.
  • Who did reload the programs back on your Computer? Someone from Adobe?
  • Is your problem solved? If not, consider what follows.
  • Do you have the CS5 media?If so, you can install the programs on your computer and activate with your serial. I would, however, uninstall the CS6 version first.
  • If the programs have been activated twice before, you may need to contact Adobe so that Adobe resets the activations.That's something that only Adobe can do. I can, however, pass the message on, and I'm sure that also some friendly Adobe employees are looking at your answers in this forum.

Regards,

Abambo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too have found Adobe Customer Support completely unacceptable. I contacted them regarding a lost Serial Key. I was number 8 in line with a 7 minute wait. Waited 1 hour 15 minutes, and was given a poor excuse as to why the wait was so long. I was then asked 3 times that I need my Serial Key, and told 1 more time that I need my Serial Key. Then they disconnected before actually helping. Mehar was completely unhelpful and unprofessional. As a shareholder, I do not appreciate this neglectfully poor level of customer service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TaylorL  wrote

I too have found Adobe Customer Support completely unacceptable. I contacted them regarding a lost Serial Key.

It's the customer's responsibility not to loose the serial key. I may sound rude, but loosing a serial key is not a bug in the program. It's not a problem for Adobe.

If you would have registered your software you would not have to contact Adobe as they keep then a list of all your keys for you. I can still retrieve my keys for any Adobe product I bought and registered, even that it would not run any more on my OS.

In addition, I have a paper and electronic copy of all my serials I need.

It's Adobe's goodwill, if they handle your serial number's problem. Nothing less.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had similar problems. I am at the end of my rope with Adobe "support". I spent an hour trying to navigate the site, trying to follow the groups of information. Then another hour, trying to find someone to contact. I eventually cheated to enter a chat. I waited 45 minutes for a chat and 15 minutes trying to re-explain. Three hours was enough. I told the chat agent to send me an email with the responses and said I had to go. I then got an email notification that the chat was ended and that it would be closed after four days if I did not reply to the email. I replied. Two days later I got a notification that it was my responsibility to contact Adobe to ensure I got a response. AAARRRGGHH!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dorisdoriscarmelgold  wrote

I eventually cheated to enter a chat. I waited 45 minutes for a chat and 15 minutes trying to re-explain.

Again each time I needed someone to chat with (and before getting that fancy badge), I did wait at most a minute or so, before I got a chat partner.

If you would still need help, do the following:

Post a new message here, explaining your problem but without giving personal information. Adobe is very responsive here and employees are monitoring what goes on here. They are very helpful and if they need contacting you in private, they will do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, listen, You can explain Yourself as much as you want but it is our basic right as cistomers to be able to file an official complaint that will be seen by Your boss, not You. So where is that possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why would you do that? Write to the CEO of Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I apologize for the poor experience that you've been through.

Please send me your complaint/feedback as a private message and I can pass it onto the concerned team.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started