• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse site freezing when uploading to FTP Host and full browser width not working. Please help!

New Here ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have recently designed a site in Muse but when I upload to the FTP host it freezes when it reaches 82% and then Muse shuts down on me. I have tried this about 10 times.

I am also having a problem with the full browser width widget I downloaded. It was working fine when I first downloaded it but last week it is now only showing up when I preview it in browser when it is muted but when I take it off mute it doesn't show up at all when previewing.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

alisem41910978  wrote

I had to go to my parents to be able to upload the website and it worked fine at their place and the video was working (this was the first time I uploaded the website)

The above statement makes me feel that there is something messy with your firewall or WiFi connection.

My nest suggestion would be to disable to firewall and try uploading, if still not then try replacing your internet router.

There might be bad connections which are still blocking your system to connect with ho

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

The upload failure issue is something start happening for the first time and were you able to upload the site before?

Do you remember any latest change or update made in Muse or your site after which you are seeing this issue?

Are you able to export your site locally as HTML?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

failing to upload is an ongoing issue.

there was an issue with my ISP provider where they actually blocked the FTP so it couldn’t even find the FTP. They have unblocked it now but now it is freezing when I try to upload. I had to go to my parents to be able to upload the website and it worked fine at their place and the video was working (this was the first time I uploaded the website) there has now been updates to the website and unable to put it back up

There were here no updates to Muse since the first time I Uploaded the website. Yes I am able to export to HTML but the widget for the video doesn’t play. It is just a black screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

alisem41910978  wrote

I had to go to my parents to be able to upload the website and it worked fine at their place and the video was working (this was the first time I uploaded the website)

The above statement makes me feel that there is something messy with your firewall or WiFi connection.

My nest suggestion would be to disable to firewall and try uploading, if still not then try replacing your internet router.

There might be bad connections which are still blocking your system to connect with host.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines