Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Entire Robohelp Forum?

Feb 17, 2009 Feb 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to search the entire Robohelp forum, or do I have to enter my search term into each category individually? Usually one never knows which category help might turn up in!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, mcclellc

When you prepare the search, just select all the forum categories in the list using either Ctrl+Click or Shift+Click.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On the Search screen, if you hold down the Control key, you can select multiple categories in the Forum Categories box. If you want them all, scroll to the bottom of that box, hold down Shift, and click the last category. That will highlight all categories.

Hope that's helpful,

Ben

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like we let mcclellc have it with both barrels...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Whew! (I have to admit I am glad to see things like multiple selects available in browser-based interfaces .. finally)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp