• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Midnight in Paris" yellow cast

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the movie Midnight in Paris as well as To Rome with Love, Woody Allen uses a subtle yellow cast to his film.

I wonder if that can be duplicated in a photo and how would you do it.

tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this:

1. Open the picture file
  2. Open a Hue/saturation adjustment layer above the background layer. In the dialog that comes up, check the "colorize" box. Slide the Hue slider to yellow, and work the Saturation & Lightness sliders.
  3. You can refine this further by adjusting the opacity of the Hue/saturation adjustment layer in the layer's palette

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I followed the instructions but was not getting exactly what I wanted.  So instead of “colorizing” I oped the yellow channel and increased it.  .  Thus if i need to I can erase part of the colorizing on the grass, etc.

Provides an interesting look.

Personal information removed by moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines