Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom classic CC not syncing anymore

Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

since I've installed Lightroom classic CC my photos are not syncing from my phone if I import it via Lightroom CC mobile.

If I install Lightroom CC instead I can see all the photos that I've imported on my phone but I really don't like to use Lightroom CC on desktop.

How can I make Lightroom classic CC to sync all those photos again?!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi pixael,

Sorry that Lightroom Classic CC is not downloading images synced from Lightroom mobile app. Could you please review and try the steps mentioned in this article Problem syncing photos with Lightroom mobile and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've actually found that after the update the sync has been paused... the option was hidden cause I've got my name hidden in the top left corner so I couldn't see the sync status

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines