Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing autogenerated keyframes

Explorer ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

In Premiere, the auto-keyframes are spontaneously lost in the effects settings.

Systemicity to notice has not yet been possible - sometimes they disappear, sometimes remain, it does not depend on the size of the project and the number of files / clips / folders.

They can disappear right after the arrangement, sometimes when switching between clips on a sequence, sometimes they just do not get in place when the project is opened.

This is not related to the scope of the keyframe (option pin to clip) or something like that.

PC - HP Z440 32 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, 1 TB HDD, 10 GBE fc-network with SAN.

Versions of Premiere - the problem exists in the last 4 versions.

Tell me, please, someone, what is this and how to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2018 Apr 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone? Any advice?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexander%20Pashkov,

Does this occur in brand new projects or just ones you updated from 12.0? Let us know.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply, Kevin.

The projects were created in older versions of Premiere, after updating the software we did not make new project files.

Do you think this could be the reason for this behavior?

For verification I created new project files in the current version of Premiere and imported sequences and bins from old projects, I'll try to work this way.

I'll let you know by the results, whether this solved the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The project file was created in the current version of Premiere, the media is reimported, the bins and sequences are re-created, nothing came from old projects.

The situation was repeated.

And as usual - no system, both automatically generated and manually assigned keyframes can be lost.

Below 2 screenshots - before and after the disappearance. Here automatically generated keyframes that were manually adjusted.

Before disappearing, I just switched to another clip on the sequence.

I will be glad to any suggestion.

scrn1.png

scrn2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

At this point, please call our support agents: Contact Customer Care

Otherwise, I'm not sure what else to suggest. Sorry for the frustration. Can you file this issue on our user voice site? It would help if your developers saw this issue, as well. Here is the link: Premiere Pro: Hot (958 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines