• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No audio in PP

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a video and when rendered, plays fine with audio audible.I can't hear any sound however, within Premiere Pro when I preview. The audio track shows on the timeline. Double clicking the audio track, brings up the audio editor, I click play and no sound.

Thoughts anyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I felt slightly chastised for my question John. I thought perhaps there was a setting within Premiere Pro that needed to be turned on?

Could I ask it another way? How would one control the volume of a timeline view of a .mov file to raise or lower the volume, from within Premiere Pro rather than using the desktop volume control?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines