• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot print borderless in Lightroom Class CC

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded to LR Classic CC on my (new) Window 10 computer.  I cannot for the life of me print borderless as I did on the same printer in previous version of LR.  All page and printer settings are set, printer comes to life but nothing prints. If I export to a jpg, prints fine but with borders.  Anyone have a clue and or procedure for printing borderless directly from LR.   Thanks, Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as a checkpoint, are you selecting borderless in the page setup, which allows you to set options in the printer driver? Does the image display as borderless in the Lightroom print module? What printer are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jim for quick response.  I am selecting borderless in "Page Setup", image displays as borderless once I go to Layout and drag margins over to zero and make cell size in this case 4x6.  Printer is an HP Photosmart Pro B8350. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no luck, any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2018 Mar 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you done Step 9 from the User Manual? http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00756121

9. Select the  'Scale to paper size' check box to automatically resize the image to print without a border.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I may have a solution - was having the same issue until I figured it out.

I tried selecting Border > None in print menu but the problem persisted, until I did the following.

In print module click Page Setup on the bottom left and make sure whichever paper size you plan to print with has the borderless version selected. After I updated, my 8.5x11 prints were locked on US Letter, not US Letter Borderless. Problem went away after changing paper type.

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 1.58.21 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines