• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro crashes a lot, suddenly, out of prediction, lost saves files, always.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2018 Apr 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I set my auto save interval to save every 1 minute but somehow my file rollbacks to 30 minute before saving, though I always remember to hit ctrl + s, but sometimes annoying crashing in certain random event without any explanation or debugging options. Can I just bypass crash or it's some sort of a curse of Premiere Pro?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information

-Troubleshooting https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2261475

-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't sound normal, Dennis. Are you still having this issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines