• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Watermarks

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my old Lightroom program there were several script fonts that I could use for my watermarks.  I just upgraded to the newest version of Lightroom Classic, but all the watermark fonts are in block letter form.  Are there any fonts in LR Classic that are in script form?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which font are you trying to use?

Lightroom normally uses the installed System fonts. (but maybe True-type only? )

Has your OS been updated recently with a different font list?

ScreenShot041.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Wobert C... I was using Edwardian Script, but I purchased a new computer and had Adobe download the newest version of LR Classic, so now, not only is the Edwardian Script missing, but the fonts are very different from what I had on my older version.  Seems like they would definitely have offer a font that's script rather than block.  My old computer had a windows 7 OS and the new one is Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 10. I quickly glanced through the fonts I have available for watermarks, and I have at least five different ones. However, I don't see Edwardian as one of them. I wonder if fonts are dependent perhaps on other software (I don't know). For example, I wonder if my fonts were derived from my installation of Microsoft Office.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Edwardian Script ITC on my Windows 10 PC. I also have Office 365 installed. I can not tell you where the font is coming from

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm..I also have windows 10 and Office 365 installed, but I just don't have the fonts I had before and there are no scripts fonts, only block letter fonts.  I don't know if there are other fonts out there that I'm missing, but I don't have nearly as many choices of font that I used to have with the old system. Very frustrating.  I may have to call Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have 'Edwardian Script ITC' font in my Windows-10 and it shows in the Watermark editor.

Have you tried looking at your system fonts? Just type "fonts" on the Windows Start screen for the Control Panel folder of fonts. Maybe mine also came from a MS-Office install.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines