Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

From publish instance when i hit my site page which is localhost:4503/content/pagemane.html...it works fine in coginitve mode of chrome but it throw 5oo error and said adaptTo mechanism erroe soe null error ...how is it possbile in coginitive mode page is

Level 7

From publish instance when i hit my site page which is localhost:4503/content/pagemane.html...it works fine in coginitve mode of chrome but it throw 5oo error and

said adaptTo mechanism error null error ...how is it possible in coginitive mode page is working fine but in incogintive mode it throws error.

In incoginto mode:

error2.PNGerror3.PNGis it

pos

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This scenario usually occurred when your code is depend on user session.

It look like you are already logged in on browser in normal mode that's why you don't get error.

Try login incoginto mode and you should have get same response.

In case doesn't work , share error logs.

/Brijesh Yadav

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 1

Hi, you’ve posted in the non-technical Lounge area. Please let us know what Adobe software product you’re using (Muse, Dreamwraver, etc.) and we’ll move this to the correct product forum.

Level 7

hi ..hope you are doing well..thanks for your response ..i am very new to this adobe forum so may be mistakenly i have put this qiestion in totally irrelavant forum..please move it to the appropriate one ..thanks in advance.......

I am using AEM (Adobe experience manager 6.2)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

This scenario usually occurred when your code is depend on user session.

It look like you are already logged in on browser in normal mode that's why you don't get error.

Try login incoginto mode and you should have get same response.

In case doesn't work , share error logs.

/Brijesh Yadav

Level 7

Hi Brijesh ..thanks for answer...what does ir mean when you say code is depend on user session....please can you elobrate ..it would be helpful for me ...and yes i was logged in in publish instance in cognitive mode ..bt incogintive mode of chrome i just tried to run my that page only ....

For the line it is hwoing error dat izz some thing related to sling api adaptTo method i used ...in logs for incognito mode it is shwoing like null values jz coming and for cogintive mode it works fine ...so no error type log ..

Community Advisor

It means that something you are try to inject or access in you code which is not accessible in publish with anonymous user access.

/Brijesh

Level 7

Hi Brijesh ..thanks that hepls ...It was showing error because i have not given the permisson for  etc/tag for anonymous in publish.

After giving the permission i can open in different different browser and in incoginto mode as well.