• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Muse Sites are not scrolling on iphone with new iOS 11.3 - they glitch...?

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!

all of my clients websites that I have ever built in adobe Muse are not scrolling on iphone with new iOS 11.3

I spoke to (Apple) support they said they don't have access to the actual iOS developers and cant contact them. which is dumb. they said try the beta version of 11.4, which is great but if the problem is solved there all that will tell me is that its fu**ed which i already know. So my clients who are screaming at me will have to wait until a new update is available??? ridiculous!!! Someone please help. Other than redesigning all of my clients websites in another platform - wordpress or other....i don't know what to do.

Support cant contact the designers so I am F***KED!

HELP!!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Area5football.com

On this site especially the tables are not scrollable. One has to tou h above or below. On small devices like iPhone 4 or 5 this might cause your issue. There's also one area very far to the bottom with an extra scrollable area. This also could cause some "glitches". As I don't know, how you setup your table I could only suggest to give some more space on each side at the minimum width of 320. There might also be a code solution but I am not into code at all.

You als pinned your

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Give us one link, so users with iPhones can have look on their phones and try guess. Did you use pinning on your mobile layouts? Especially pin to browser is recommended to avoid, but this was recommended since before as well. I can only check on Android, if it is a general issue with your mobile designs.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Area5football.com

Ausminifootball.com

Thanks for your help

---

Best regards

Rob Sutherland

SPOONFEDESIGN

Original Quoted context has been removed as per policy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Area5football.com

On this site especially the tables are not scrollable. One has to tou h above or below. On small devices like iPhone 4 or 5 this might cause your issue. There's also one area very far to the bottom with an extra scrollable area. This also could cause some "glitches". As I don't know, how you setup your table I could only suggest to give some more space on each side at the minimum width of 320. There might also be a code solution but I am not into code at all.

You als pinned your mobile menu bars to the browser, which should be avoided anyway, especially for iPhones as mentioned in my first post. On Android this works at the moment but who knows how long!?

The second address was no problem for me but, (read above).

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, your menu will scroll up. Nobody (no user) cares really with that, I guess.

BEST REGARDS

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Uwe

however this still begs the question...why is it now not working in iOS 11.3 and has been working in all previous iOS versions?

Rob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also odd is that if i refresh the safari browser on my iPhone and i ask for desktop site..the problem goes away.

So is this an apple problem with their update or a muse computability problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a very good question. Maybe the same what was first, the egg or the chicken? Either which, you need a solution for clients, don't you? Let me add, that pinning was not forbidden but simply not recommended. Maybe it worked in earlier OS and now it does not anymore? But what about the tables? What exactly does your client say? No scrolling at all or only in certain spots of the sites?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate

the tables are just an image gallery.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW!

i have just taken off the motion from the top menu bar items that were holding them to the top.

and ITS FIXED!

THANK YOU UWE!

why this worked before and not now i don't know.

CRAZY

THANK YOU!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that saved me having to rebuild 10 websites

WOW!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're highly welcome. Glad that I could help.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gorgeous. What about the tables/images? Better as well?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep they work fine now too.

Thanks heaps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand it right now, you didn't pin those objects but had set a scroll motion effect? So either pinning nor scroll motion works on mobiles.

Thanks and best of luck,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep.

They weren’t pinned they just had the scroll motion set so they would stay on top and at the top while the rest of the page scrolled underneath.

---

Best regards

Rob Sutherland

SPOONFEDESIGN

Original Quoted context has been removed as per policy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rob,

thanks.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines