• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt Adobe Stock video file

Participant ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a 4K video file today for a project, #141064422 from © vchalup on Adobe Stock. Tried downloading 4 times, each time it came in corrupt. Please help as this project is due tomorrow.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Hi Scott,

Please Contact Customer Care for the refund requests.

You may also refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you face troubles reaching support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

I'm getting this file checked by the team here and will be updating you as soon as I hear back from them.

Allow me sometime.

Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

I got the file checked with the product team here and it appears that the file is working absolutely fine and has no issues.

While checking the same, we observed that we had to test it on a machine that can play the 4K video, which is generally higher in configuration from the normal machines that we use.

Kindly try to use the file on a high configuration machine and let me know if that works.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sheena,

I am working on a high configuration computer. It is an iMac Retina 5K 2017 4.2 GHz Intel Core i7 with 64 GB of memory. I work with 4K files regularly with no issue. On this particular project I've even downloaded other Adobe Stock 4K video files and edited them with no issue.

Did you try downloading the file in the same manner that a customer would? (i.e. not on your computer that is tied to your servers)

One thing I'm seeing that might shed some light is that a 4K file of that length should be in the 1GB range in file size. When downloading the #141064422 ​ 4K file,  the download progress window in Safari states the file is 124.6 MB. That seems wrong. In addition download times vary from a minute to hours on the 4 attempts I've made to download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried it again as my deadline is looming. The file downloaded at an unlikely 124.6 MB.

When I try to open it with QuickTime, I get an error that states:

The document "AdobeStock_141064422.mov" could not be opened. This file isn't compatible with QuickTime Player.

When I import it into Premiere (v12.1.1, build 10) it shows in the Source monitor as black video with a few pixels of noise at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Scott,

I am emailing you the file separately.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sheena,

I never did the file to download correctly. I had to find a different solution. Can you please credit my account $214.24?

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Scott,

Please Contact Customer Care for the refund requests.

You may also refer Contact Support FAQ: Unable to reach support through the "Contact US" link in case you face troubles reaching support.

Regards,

Sheena

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Buy Adobe Stock
Getting Started