• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I View New Topics

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a trial version of RoboHelp 8 and I created a new Web Application Help project. When I test the project, the new topic I created doesn't show in the contents window. I can however, find it if I use the search button. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum, MCQ. Did you add your topic to the Table of Contents? This isn't done automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am in v7, but hopefully it hasn't changed so drastically. You should be able to access your Table of Contents, or to create one, from the Project Manager pod. All the way at the bottom, under all your topics, you should see Table of Contents. Expand that menu item, and either build your TOC in the default provided, or make / name and populate a new one with the topics you want to include there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks for the welcome and the help. I found the procedure to add a page to the TOC. Thanks again for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp