Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Display button in .chm Index

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2009 Feb 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

One of my co-workers sent out an e-mail to see if anyone knows why you have to select a topic in the index of a .chm file, and then click a Display button to show the topic rather than being able to click the topic and the information for that topic opens automatically. Is there a reason for this, and can we set it up so this doesn't happen?

I wish I could attach a picture of what we see, but I'm not sure you can do that on this forum, or how to do it if you can.

Thank you,
Michele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,
Feb 04, 2009 Feb 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michele

No way to attach images in the forums quite yet.

But you articulated it well enough that I can visualize what you are talking about. I don't believe there is a way to influence that behavior. Hopefully our resident walking encyclopedia Pete Lees will pop in to confirm or deny that.

Note that you *CAN* simply double-click the index term to either view the topic or see the list of associated topics the same as you would by clicking the Display button.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Sorry for the time-lapse in sending a "thank you" on this. I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp