• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

playback corruption- randomized white and black boxes in corner

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last night, this video played back fine. Today in the office, several interview clips have these white/black boxes that look similar to pixels appearing randomly in the upper right and bottom left corners. They change shape and size, never repeat exactly the same, and show up in every interview when I export. BUT they only show up on the V1 track which is all interviews, my b-roll is fine. The original multi-cam sequence is fine.

What the heck is this? Is the project corrupted? I changed my playback engine, increased the RAM, changed the scratch disk, restarted Premiere and no joy.

Screen Shot 2018-05-18 at 3.54.27 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

I may have found a workaround. I changed my file>project settings>graphics engine from OpenCL to Metal and then to CPU only. after CPU only, I switched back to OpenCL and anomalies are gone. Hopefully that lasts

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I've had the same problem, but only when I use the HSL secondary color panel in lumetri, and isolate a color. Did you do the same there? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, no lumetri used yet. I can't figure out what was the difference. I did do some color grading on a different clip from this series in a new sequence, but not this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I may have found a workaround. I changed my file>project settings>graphics engine from OpenCL to Metal and then to CPU only. after CPU only, I switched back to OpenCL and anomalies are gone. Hopefully that lasts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think this might be a fix for this issue if it comes up again. R Neil Haugen​ just pinging you here in case this is something you guys are getting notified of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines