• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[branched] Muse won't sign in to adobe business catalyst

Engaged ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem on May 12, 2018  It just started this morning and I have made NO CHANGES to my computer since I last published yesterday. I need to publish my site and have no idea how to work around this. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

It can be issue with BC server. Sometimes the server undergo maintenance which might cause such issues.

So there is nothing much can be done by you, unless trying to sign out and sign in back to Muse and Creative Cloud.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2018 May 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't have the same problem ... Muse and BC have changed

please post a screenshot of the error and give us the url for this site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the post; it just stayed there.  It lasted for most of the day yesterday, now is OK. Do you have any idea what happened, how it fixed itself and what I can do if it happens again?

I have been following the Muse forum and know that bc and Muse are both EOL but not for almost 2 years. I am assuming they will work for that time span. Is this correct?

Thanks for your help.

Notive.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GARRogers  wrote

I have been following the Muse forum and know that bc and Muse are both EOL but not for almost 2 years. I am assuming they will work for that time span. Is this correct?

No... you have(18th June) to make any temp sites on Adobe BC with Muse (or any other software)... after that is only paid sites that get saved until 2021

ref = https://businesscatalyst.com/#announcement-update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It can be issue with BC server. Sometimes the server undergo maintenance which might cause such issues.

So there is nothing much can be done by you, unless trying to sign out and sign in back to Muse and Creative Cloud.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines