• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Develop screen image "hashed" after Win10 1803 update

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 sent it's latest update 1803, last night.  Now when I go to the Lightroom Classic CC develop module the image is "hashed" and I can't work on it.  The Library module still works correctly and I can export imported RAW files processed in Library module.  Problem extends to all images previously processed, and Is the same in Camera RAW and Bridge.

Searched for updates to graphic processor and have deleted preferences files in Lightroom Classis CC. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Two possibilities:

- Windows may have overwritten your display profile (it does that sometimes).  To quickly diagnose that: http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-corrupted/

- Windows may have updated your graphics driver to be incompatible with LR. To check that, uncheck the option Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two possibilities:

- Windows may have overwritten your display profile (it does that sometimes).  To quickly diagnose that: http://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its-...

- Windows may have updated your graphics driver to be incompatible with LR. To check that, uncheck the option Preferences > Performance > Use Graphics Processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

correct. reinstalled graphics driver with new driver that came out this week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines