• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Translation

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2009 Feb 17, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can RoboHelp translate the content from english to other languages? Has this kind of a requirement ever been met? If not, are there any plans of introducing a way to incorporate such a requirement in RoboHelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 17, 2009 Feb 17, 2009
In order, no and I doubt it.

If you have ever tried automated translation tools, they are really only ever a starter and the results need working on. Throw in technical content, and the results are not even that good.

I think the chances of seeing this in an acceptable form are as good as seeing the paperless society that was forecast.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order, no and I doubt it.

If you have ever tried automated translation tools, they are really only ever a starter and the results need working on. Throw in technical content, and the results are not even that good.

I think the chances of seeing this in an acceptable form are as good as seeing the paperless society that was forecast.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samiksha

Why have you trashed the response?
Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2009 Feb 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Peter,
I did not trash your reply. I had actually typed a Thank You and later when i wanted to edit the reply i had to struggle with a slow server and therefore couldnt complete my message.
Thanks a lot for your reply Peter. I agree with you. We wouldnt get the desired result even if the matter got translated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp