• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 won't open after buying creatieve cloud abo for Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I bouht an creative cloud abo for Lightroom CC (the old one didn't recognize the RAW files of my new camera). Now I can't open my InDesign, Illustrator etc CS6 software anymore. I get the pop up from the Adobe Application manager 'buy licence for this software'. But I want to keep using my CS6 software for these programs. How can I do that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2018 Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tanja,

I'm surprised that this could happen if you subscribed to a single app like Lightroom CC that is not related to InDesign, PhotoShop and Illustrator.

Hm… After installing Lightroom CC did you perhaps updated InDesign etc. with the Creative Cloud app regarding RAW converters? That could perhaps explain the highjacking of CS6 by CC where InDesign CS6 is regarded as part of the cloud software and not as perpetual license.

Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That shouldn't happen, but since it did...

Read Cloud takes over https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2089127 for some ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines