• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My imported gaming video only plays for 1 second

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never had this problem before, but a lot of people are saying its the new update with Premiere pro. I want to upload videos to Premiere, but all I get is a 1 second clip instead of the 30 second, or 1 minute clip I recorded. I deleted media caches, checked my audio hardware, and made other changes to the settings to see if that was the answer, but nothing changed. I need to get this fixed ASAP.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Hi CreativeCB96,

Sorry for the trouble. Is the footage from Elgato capture device. If yes and using Premiere Pro CC 12.1 or 12.1.1 version, it is a known issue. The only known workaround is to use previous version of the app. Here are the steps: FAQ: How do I reinstall a previous version of Premiere Pro?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what you have tried already but one thing this could be is a mistranslated clip. First off, could you give more information about the format/codec of the media, etc. Here is one thing you can try in the meantime:

Right-click one of your imported clips in the Project window, and go to MODIFY > INTERPRET. If your clip was imported incorrectly by Premiere, you may be able to correct a handful of properties. Make sure that the frame rate you intended for the clip is correctly selected as well. If it is incorrect, click on Assume this frame rate and enter in the correct value.

2018-05-23_22-03-05.jpg

Like you had mentioned, there could be a problem with the latest update and that particular media. I have not run into any issues in the last update and would like to know more about your issue. Thx for your question and we look forward to getting more info about your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm going to be honest and say that I

don't know where I can find the media and code for the video. I'm not too

good with technology. I tried your recommendation and sadly nothing worked.

On Thu, May 24, 2018, 12:06 AM Kristian Gabriel <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi CreativeCB96,

Sorry for the trouble. Is the footage from Elgato capture device. If yes and using Premiere Pro CC 12.1 or 12.1.1 version, it is a known issue. The only known workaround is to use previous version of the app. Here are the steps: FAQ: How do I reinstall a previous version of Premiere Pro?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines