• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get old (Lightroom 6) Camera Calibration Profiles back

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have upgraded from Lightroom 6 to Lightroom CC Classic.

I have always used the following Camera Calibration set up:

Camera Calibration
Process: 2012 (Current)Profile: Camera Neutral

And now that I have upgraded to Lightroom CC Classic, I can only find the setting Adobe Neutral, and it does NOT give me the same effect.

I still have Lightroom 6 on my laptop.

Is there any way that I can export the Process/Profile, and load it into the new Lightroom?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom Classic CC version 7.3 & 7.3.1 the profiles have been moved from the Calibration panel (Develop module) next to the Basic panel. See the screen capture.

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 8.27.00 AM.png

So I would suggest the following while you have a sample image raw file selected first in the Calibration panel select the Process version 2012 there, then use the Profile browser to select a profile from the Camera matching profiles, make any other edits you may wish to be applied when you import raw files and either update the "Default Develop" settings or create a preset to be applied on import.

In this way you can continue to use the Process Version 2012 instead of the Current process version for LR Classic. Lots more options available from Adobe created profiles.

See the screen capture.

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 8.21.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-24 at 8.39.23 AM.png

Regards, Denis: iMac 27” mid-2015, macOS 11.7.10 Big Sur; 2TB SSD, 24 GB Ram, GPU 2 GB; LrC 12.5, Lr 6.5, PS 24.7,; ACR 15.5,; Camera OM-D E-M1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

britta70836903

Process: 2012 (Current)Profile: Camera Neutral ... And now that I have upgraded to Lightroom CC Classic, I can only find the setting Adobe Neutral, and it does NOT give me the same effect.

1. Camera Neutral is still available in LR 7.  Open the Profile Browser and it will appear under the Camera Matching group:

2. Unless you have a very specific reason for staying with Process Version 2012 (Version 3), you should start using the most recent Version 4 (the default). Camera Neutral is available with both process versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In addition to what John has indicated, the Camera Neutral profile can be designated as your default profile if you want to update your default settings for your camera. Then that profile will be applied whenever you import new images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines