Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Vector Images: File Declined - Technical Error

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to Adobe Stock and I don't understand the following explanation:

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your vector. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

Your file has one or more of these issues:

• Your vector file contains a raster/bitmap image, and vector files must not contain raster elements.
  • Your JPEG preview file has been compressed too much, so textural problems have occurred in the file.
  • Your JPEG preview resolution must not be less than 5,000 X 3,000 (15 million pixels)
  • You didn't use anti-aliasing when exporting your vector file to JPEG, so there are problems with lines on the JPEG file.

I submitted 3 identical vector files but of course different designs. All related to the same theme, 1 file was approved and should be ready and available in the Adobe Stock marketplace in the next couple of days but the other 2 files, I get this explanation for being declined?

Can anyone please explain this to me?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have same question can any one help me please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

This appears to be a very clear reason (s) given for rejection. Can you see in your offering what it is referring to? If anyone of these things listed can be seen, you have your answer. On this forum, I do not see the work you submitted so personally can not comment on it. I can tell you to research the guidelines a bit more and then examine and critique your work carefully. Have you read and followed the guidelines posted by Adobe for these offerings? Best regards, JH

For  you to be able to achieve better image results and get offerings accepted into Adobe Stock go to   https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines