• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registration-Connection Failure

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to register Adobe CS3 on a new Macbook Air computer. I figured out that I needed to get a new serial number because the CS3 registration server had been deactivated. I downloaded CS3 according to the adobe webpage and received a new serial number. I have successful downloaded CS3, but now cannot complete registration with my new serial number.

Registration - Connection Failure

We were unable connect to Adobe to Register your product.

To proceed with Registration please check the following:

1. Make sure you're connected to the Internet    --yes I am connected to Internet

2. Make sure JavaScript is enabled in your browser settings --yes I have gone to security / privacy to make sure this is enabled

3. Click the Register now Button -does not work!

Please help!

Brandee

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Hi Brandee,

Sorry that you are having trouble in completing the process of Adobe CS 3 activation, please click on 'never register' option when given as you do not need to register the product, see the instructions here: Resolve "temporary activation expired" error for CS3 and Acrobat 8.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't register a version that old.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brandee,

Sorry that you are having trouble in completing the process of Adobe CS 3 activation, please click on 'never register' option when given as you do not need to register the product, see the instructions here: Resolve "temporary activation expired" error for CS3 and Acrobat 8.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I don't have a "never register" option!  I only have Register Now, or Register Later...

I've already gone through the process of getting a new serial number and uninstalling--and then reinstalling after installing the akamai product. 

What do I do now? 

Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just click register later and ignore the prompt to register.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2018 Jul 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem with my CS3 which was registered but I had to reinstall it after Windows was reinstalled. Went through the long and tedious process of uninstalling, downloading and reinstalling per instructions only to find the same error! If it pops up again, how is it disabled once and for all? I paid too much for the Master Collection to have this kind of headache no matter how old it is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured out how to disable the registration prompt once and for all. When presented only with "register later" and "register now" click "register later" then go up to the menu screen at the top of whatever application you're in. Let's say it's Photoshop - that's where I performed this action, anyway. You'll see the "help" tab next to "window" up there...click on "help" then click on "registration." There it will give you the three options again "Never Register" "Register Later" and "Register Now." Make sure to click "Never Register" here and you'll never be prompted again. In fact, "Registration" will be permanently grayed out under your help tab in all your CS3 applications from now on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines