• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue changing time on batch photos - No change all button

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wanting to select a batch of photos from a wedding and change the time (one of my cameras was set to the wrong date)

However when I select the batch of photos then in LIBARY mode I go to METADATA  - Edit Capture time  (change the times to required)

However instead of showing up a button saying "Change all"  it is only allowing me to change one file at a time - see screen shot.

Anyone have an idea on what I am doing incorrectly? Thanks so much for your help

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 3.26.30 pm copy.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Toggle the main viewing area to Grid View and make sure all the photo you want changed are selected in the Grid View.

LR some times doesn't apply changes to multiple images if only selected in the Film Strip section. It then only applies the change to the primary selected image.

To to be more precise for future readers: When you're in Loupe view in Library or in Develop, then most LR commands only work on the "most selected" photo (the one showing in the large Loupe view), rather than on all the s

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried on my system ... works as expected.

Did you try a reboot and to start over?

If it does not work, I'd first try to reset the preferences: Resetting Preferences in Lightroom CC/6

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Toggle the main viewing area to Grid View and make sure all the photo you want changed are selected in the Grid View.

LR some times doesn't apply changes to multiple images if only selected in the Film Strip section. It then only applies the change to the primary selected image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To to be more precise for future readers: When you're in Loupe view in Library or in Develop, then most LR commands only work on the "most selected" photo (the one showing in the large Loupe view), rather than on all the selected photos.  When you're in Library grid view, the commands operate on all the selected photos, regardless of whether you made the selection in the grid or the filmstrip.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks all for being super helpful! Yes you are all correct I just needed to go into the grid view. So silly i couldn't work this out. Many thanks for your help with this!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for your help you are totally right! Good grid view sorted all my problems thanks for your help and time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines