• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Files could not be edited and opened from LR to PS

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2018 Apr 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I do Edit in Photoshop I get a message "The Files could not be edited because Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Could not be launched"

What happens is Photoshop CC 2018 opens but doe not open the image, it opens once in 10 tries. This started happening since yesterday.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 09, 2018 May 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi johnd64769290,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "The Files could not be edited because Adobe Photoshop CC 2018 Could not be launched" while editing image from Lightroom Classic CC to Photoshop CC 2018.

Could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop CC you're using?

We've documented steps to troubleshoot this issue in this article 'Edit In Photoshop' command missing

Let us know if the suggestions mentioned in the article above helps.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact problem as described johnd64769290. The link you provided brings to a 404 page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

did you resolve this matter? I have exact same problem.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried everything from uninstall and remove everything adobe related and reinstall. The instructions are not helpful because my problem is different. I had to clean windows reinstall that fixed the issue. Install windows 10 with do not keep the files and apps worked finally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry that the link I gave was somehow pasted broken.

I've updated the link above. Please let us know about your finding.

Regards,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply.

I haven't seen that you are on Windows. I resolved my issue on a Mac with reinstalling PS CC 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines