Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Automatically add Intro/Outro video to video clips

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I was wondering if there was a way in Premier Pro CC of automatically/batch adding a short intro and outro video clip to each video I create? I've got some footage that I want to share online, but want to have a little video at the beginning and end of each clip to highlight that they're mine!

Is there a way of automating this?

Thanks in advance!

Ash

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Save your intro & outro clips in a Library. Drag the Intro onto your sequence head, the outro at the end. Quick job.

But there's nor automated way to do this. Maybe if someone wrote a script for it, could be done.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save your intro & outro clips in a Library. Drag the Intro onto your sequence head, the outro at the end. Quick job.

But there's nor automated way to do this. Maybe if someone wrote a script for it, could be done.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a project template with the intro and outro and start all new projects using it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll need to do this manually for each video.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines