• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sizing / View

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon getting my new computer and working with the new Adobe for the first time, I noticed that the size of all the buttons are significantly larger than any other applications I have running.  Therefore the toolbars take up too much space, the dialogue boxes open up partially off screen, and the layout in general is not conducive for work.  I would like to know if and how this can be changed and/or if I can get an older version of Adobe as this is version's look and interface have not been satisfying or beneficial in my opinion.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Hello Lim,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, the size of all the buttons are significantly larger in Acrobat and the dialogue box open partially off the screen, Is that correct?

Please try to Navigate to Acrobat's Preferences from Edit>Preferences>General>Scale for screen resolution>set it to No Scaling>and click OK.

Check, If this brings any difference.

Also, try changing the settings for Touch Mode to Never from the drop-down options.

You can also refer and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lim,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, the size of all the buttons are significantly larger in Acrobat and the dialogue box open partially off the screen, Is that correct?

Please try to Navigate to Acrobat's Preferences from Edit>Preferences>General>Scale for screen resolution>set it to No Scaling>and click OK.

Check, If this brings any difference.

Also, try changing the settings for Touch Mode to Never from the drop-down options.

You can also refer and try the suggestions from the following Adobe articles How can I reduce the size of toolbar icons? (Accessibility)

Adobe Acrobat Workspace basics

Viewing PDFs and viewing preferences, Adobe Acrobat

Installation of the previous version of Acrobat is not recommended by Adobe his policy affects product and security updates for all derivatives of a product or product version (localized versions, minor upgrades, operating systems, dot and double-dot releases, and connector products).

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anand,

Thank you for the quick reply and helpful feedback.  Setting it to no scaling and restarting my computer resolved the issue. I appreciate the help.

Sincerely,

L

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great! Good to hear that the issue got fixed and you are back on track. Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines