• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error in Adobe Stock ( Purchasing Error ! Sorry, something ... )

New Here ,
May 20, 2017 May 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community,

I have a problem. I am starting Adobe Photoshop CC version 2017.1.1. (Windows 32 bit operating system ) I attach a new document. File -> New -> Print. I choose a template. The template is marked as a free template.

vorlagenproblem.jpg

I'm trying to download the template. I get an error message. (Purchasing Error ! Sorry, something went wrong while trying to license the template. Please try again.)

Error.jpg

I have already tried a login and logout. (Help / Logout / Login) But I always get this error message. What can I do ?

Thanks for your help.

best regards,

Sven 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Just confirming that you logged completely out of CC Manager and then back in? Try going into Task Manager and ensure that you are completely logged out of all Adobe apps. Restart computer and then sign back in to CC Manager.

Have you tried to download other free templates from within any other apps?

Have you tried logging in to Adobe Stock at stock.adobe.com to see if you can sign in and download the free template from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2017 May 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just confirming that you logged completely out of CC Manager and then back in? Try going into Task Manager and ensure that you are completely logged out of all Adobe apps. Restart computer and then sign back in to CC Manager.

Have you tried to download other free templates from within any other apps?

Have you tried logging in to Adobe Stock at stock.adobe.com to see if you can sign in and download the free template from there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello "cmgap",

thank you for your reply. The problem was solved with logout and re-registration.

Excuse me for my late reply.

Have a nice Weekend

best regards,

Sven

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2017 Jun 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You too - And thanks for letting us know Sven!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello "cmgap,"

Like svenf89733723, I have had the same issue with my Ps CC 2018 account when trying to select and download a template specifically under Art & Illustration section.  After following the steps you've prescribed, I just restarted and re-booted up Photoshop and run into the same error message when I click download.

I'm wondering if you have any other workaround ideas in mind?

Thank you upfront for any guidance you can provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello mnglasser... can you post a screen shot of the error you are receiving please? I will see if I can recreate the issue.

Also it will be helpful to know if you run into the same issue if you try to download a free template in one of the other apps like Illustrator or InDesign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am having the same issue. I am tryign to download a 'minimalist branddingbook layout' in Adobe indesign.  I get the message below. "sorry, something went wrog while trying to save to you library. Please try again.". I have closed adobe indesign and creative cloud and logged in again and I still get the same message. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a Photoshop forum, you would be better off posting your question over here Adobe Stock

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cmgap,

Please find below an example of what I've been running into with downloading stock templates similar to willb90029201.​

I did sign out of photoshop and creative cloud, restarted my Macbook pro (high sierra), and upon logging back in, clicking new, and selecting a stock template, still seem to be getting the same error message after clicking "download." 

I did however go to stock.adobe.com as your suggested workaround, and I was able to download a template that way which offers a temporary work around.

I'm not sure if the screenshot below provides enough info for you to diagnose what may be happening. I did logout out of creative cloud, closed PS, restarted my computer, signed back in and still receieved the message.  In the meantime I'll use the adobe stock to download templates - any advise on how to resolve downloading from within Ps or if there's more information I can provide please let me know.

Best,

Michael

Screen Shot 2018-08-02 at 12.42.44 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael -

Glad there is a workaround for now. In the meantime have you completely Signed Out of your creative cloud manager (not quit)?

Can you completely sign out of CCM, All Adobe apps, reboot then sign back in and let us know if that changes anything.

Also when you're back in Ps can you try to download an image rather than a template to see if that works?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines