• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to decrease speed of multiple image clips?

New Here ,
May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1st problem: i have multiple image that i want to combine into a video, but when i check box the image sequence and import them, some of the image were stacking or scale really small for unknown reason, like this bandicam 2018-05-27 21-07-15-766.jpg - Google Drive . is it due to the picture were not in the same aspect ratio as the sequence were set to?

2nd problem: because of the problem i stated above, i couldn't do the work simple, so i have to put each image into the sequence and set the duration manually, now i want to decrease the duration of all the clips in the sequence, but i cant which i guess due to all the clips were right next to each other sticking, can anyone help me with this issue? if someone know how to fix the first problem then i guess no need to answer this second problem

any answer is appreciated:)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2018 May 27, 2018

Select the ripple edit tool and select the clips, the drag left (or right if you want to extend them)

This is one way of doing this but the feature for now is broken have to wait for an update.

ripple multiple clips.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the ripple edit tool and select the clips, the drag left (or right if you want to extend them)

This is one way of doing this but the feature for now is broken have to wait for an update.

ripple multiple clips.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all your images have the same duration you can select them on the timeline.

Right click > Speed/Duration and adjust.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you so much, that really helps me a lot. too bad that feature is broken:/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines