• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

second sequence in one project.

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i am working on a project, and i Crete a new sequence inside it. Now after few hours of work my sequence by mistake got canceled by me. is it in the project file in premiere cc?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

what you mean by "canceled" do you mean you closed the sequence by click on the "x" icon, if yes then you can open it again from the project panel. Project panel store all the project media & sequences.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what you mean by "canceled" do you mean you closed the sequence by click on the "x" icon, if yes then you can open it again from the project panel. Project panel store all the project media & sequences.

Vishu Aggarwal
Adobe Certified Instructor, Professional and Expert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Closed sequences can be re-opened.

Deleted sequences can be Undone, if you haven't yet closed the project or gone beyond the Undo levels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines