Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR 6.14 and Canon 5D Mark IV

New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone

Not sure if I’m posting in the right place, all the LR versions are still a bit confusing.

I currently use the last desktop version on LR - 6.14 with Camera Raw 10.1. I am about to upgrade to a Canon 5D Mark IV and I am concerned about LR accepting the RAW files. I have read so much conflicting information so I’m am now quite confused. I understand that LR does not support the Dual Pixel RAW files and It seems that 6.14 does support the standard 30mpx/30mb RAW files from this camera but I’m not completely sure. Can anyone give me a definitive answer?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Thanks a million for the speedy reply.

I thought as much but the more I looked the more confused I became. I think I was getting a lot of info that related to the DPRAW files which threw me a bit.

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Definitive answer :YES, 6.14 supports your camera.

Cameras supported by Camera Raw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a million for the speedy reply.

I thought as much but the more I looked the more confused I became. I think I was getting a lot of info that related to the DPRAW files which threw me a bit.

cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines