• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Classic CC (7.2) won't stay logged in

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a recent situation I've been having since the last update to Lightroom Classic, maybe for the last week or so. Every time I startup Lr Classic, I have to manually login on creative cloud via the "Get started with Lightroom CC" button in the upper left corner. I'm already logged in on the creative cloud desktop app and that stays logged in without incident. Everything else is functioning well, it's just having to sign in every time that is an issue. Has anyone else had this recently and been able to resolve?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this problem and just posted my own as I didn't see yours right away.  For me, I found I was not logged into the created cloud desktop app, so I signed in there.  Next I started LR and this time LR is signed in to sync.  So my assumption is the desktop CC app needs to be signed in. 

If you hadn't sign out of both.  Quit LR, sign in to the Creative Cloud desktop and then start LR again.  Still not signed in in LR?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Making sure I was logged into Creative Cloud Worked for me ... thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019 Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This worked for me as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines