Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Importing screen capture into Premiere Pro

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have a copy of Camstasia but prefer using premier pro.

I use Zoom meeting software and they have some screen sharing features which you can record. But when I import the mp4 into premier pro the quality suffers. could it be the screen frequency of the browser or something - when the mp4 has a video of me talking the qualitynis great.

To recap: in the same mp4 there is a mix of screen shot and me talking. The images of me are great but the screen capture suffers.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tap Root,

Still having this trouble? Let us know and give us some more info to work with.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm capturing video using NCH Software's "Debut" which is free from the Web. I cannot seem to get the footage captured to preview or play in Premiere Pro. Also, anything with this footage won't render in Adobe Media Encorder CC either. Has anyone else had this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Report back with the codec details of your file, use the program below
Free program to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view

Does your video use a Variable Frame Rate? See https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Variable-frame-rate-video-with-Premiere-Pro/td-p/4601935
If yes, use https://handbrake.fr/ open source transcoder/converter to convert to Constant Frame Rate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay. I figured it out. DON'T USE NCH SOFTWARE FOR MAC if you need it for Premiere Pro (so far). The strange thing is I've utilized screen captured footage from this NCH's Debut, and even recently when provided by a PC user using the software. Worked fine. Solution: Use the free Quicktime Player to record screen captured footage. Works great.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines