Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help! Green Glitchy Preview on Import

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got some S-Log3 1080p footage from my A7III (MP4 AVCHD), which plays fine on a normal video player likc VLC, but when I import it into Premiere Pro CC (Version 12.1.1), I get this green glitchy preview like below.

asdfzxcvasdf.jpg

Here's a screenshot of the sequence setting:

dddccdc.jpg

Please help! I can't figure out how to fix this. Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Solved: I just needed to go to Project Settings and set "Renderer" to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only."

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The most common cause of that sort of thing is a GPU driver issue. Might check the manufacturer's website to see if you're running the newest driver for you GPU, and do not trust the OS to always do that.

If you're not on the newest, install it manually. If you are, you might try rolling back a driver.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'm actually just using Intel Integrated Graphics. I know it's not the most powerful but I have edited plenty of 1080p footage before. I have never had any problem with Canon footage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just updated my Intel Integrated Graphics driver to the latest one and the problem still persists. Don't know what I can do now =/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solved: I just needed to go to Project Settings and set "Renderer" to "Mercury Playback Engine Software Only."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

awesome! thank you so much.. this fixed my problem!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines